- Full-sized sling pack that rotates quickly and easily from your back to front, allowing fast access to your equipment
- 5 zippered storage areas
- 4 pen holders
- 4 elastic organizers
- Y-compression strap
- Bungee cord retainer
- Hook & Loop panel for patches
- Padded back panel design for added comfort during extended use
- MOLLE webbing allows attachment of load-bearing equipment
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- ID card window
- Made of 600 denier
- Dimensions: 19″x11″x10″
- Black: 14-308BL
- Tan: 14-308TN
- Green: 14-308GR
- SEAL Gray: 14-308GY
In the field, having the equipment and tools needed to complete an assignment can mean the difference between mission success and mission failure. Drago Backpacks are designed to allow the wearer to comfortably carry and efficiently access their gear while on the go. Manufactured for maximum durability, Drago backpacks will outlast the toughest jobs and keep equipment protected from the harshest environments, time and time again.
Drago Gear warrants each product sold by Drago Gear (“Product”) to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the Product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction.
Exclusions from Coverage
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from Drago Gear or from an authorized Drago Gear dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).